pedals

Brian Trout brian_trout@hotmail.com
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 21:16:11 -0600

Hi again, Brian,

I didn't notice an attachment on your first e-mail.

I'm not sure if the rods with adjustable collar would be acceptable for your
use or not.  It may be that they could be made to work nicely.  I wouldn't
be able to tell without seeing how things lay out.  I did not mention such
because you had mentioned in your first e-mail that the ones with the
adjustable ends wouldn't work.  (I assumed there were space considerations
that would keep there from being enough room.)

I'm sure you'll be fine once you get into it.

Good luck,

Brian T.