heat gun

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 22:51:41 -0800

My ungar heat gun died.  Does anyone have a suggestion for a more =
affordable alternative than the expensive Ungar model that the piano =
supply companies sell?  The criteria, (like the Ungar), is a long and =
narrow focused outlet.  Sufficiently hot but so much that it can melt =
rocks.  Most anything else commercially available has a short and wide =
outlet, pretty useless for piano work.  The flip side of this is does =
anyone have a good used Ungar gun they would care to sell reasonably?  =
There were a couple on e-bay a while back and I stupidly didn't go for =
it.  I keep checking back but there hasn't been any others.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV