Hey, Router Rooters

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Sat, 5 Jul 2003 12:18:58 -0500

I own a nice router.=20
=20
Anyone got a keytop routing jig for sale or know where I can buy one?
=20
Who makes the =93Genesis Jig?=94
=20
What kind of blade/bit is required to cut flush, flat surfaces like
this? What=92s it called?
=20
This will not be my first recovering job but it is my first where I am
removing real ivories (or the remains thereof) so I want to increase the
depth to compensate. Any hints or warnings about going from ivories to
Schaff tops with fronts?
=20
Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO