Hey, Router Rooters

Mike McCoy mjmccoy@usa.com
Sat, 5 Jul 2003 14:22:54 -0400

Hi Alan,

 I made my own Genesis-type jig and would be happy to sell itfor almost =
nothing, but that's not really the way to go, much too slow. If you try =
the Spurlock/Safe-T-Planar method once you will be hooked.

Mike

Mike McCoy
Chapters 170 & 190
Langhorne, Pa.
mailto:mjmccoy@usa.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Alan=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2003 1:18 PM
  Subject: Hey, Router Rooters

  I own a nice router.=20

  =20

  Anyone got a keytop routing jig for sale or know where I can buy one?

  =20

  Who makes the =93Genesis Jig?=94

  =20

  What kind of blade/bit is required to cut flush, flat surfaces like =
this? What=92s it called?

  =20

  This will not be my first recovering job but it is my first where I am =
removing real ivories (or the remains thereof) so I want to increase the =
depth to compensate. Any hints or warnings about going from ivories to =
Schaff tops with fronts?

  =20

  Alan R. Barnard

  Salem, MO