Looking for tech in Peoria

William J Schlipf wjstuner@juno.com
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 07:27:27 -0500

Dave Blanchard is your tech.  A well-known and respected rebuilder for
35+ years and an RPT.
Blanchard's Fine Tuning 1-309-698-4515.
Dave has been a friend for about 30 years, and has helped me by
rebuilding some pianos for my customers.  He does work for Yamaha, S&S,
Baldwin, etc.  So he's who you need to contact.

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 13:51:29 -0500 "Dave Bunch" <pdtek@mchsi.com> writes:
> One of my best customers is moving to Peoria, Il. She was responsible
> for having me tune the bible college where she teaches, as well as
> her church. This is not to mention the new Petrof grand and Kawai
> Studio in her home she has tuned at least twice a year. She is a
> very nice lady that appreciates and expects the best service.
>
> I would like to know if there is any consensus for a good tech in
> the Peoria area. She is very nervous about having to find someone
> new. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
>
> Dave Bunch

Bill Schlipf
Bloomington, IL

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!