Additional PTG server outages

Andy Rudoff andy@rudoff.com
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 12:01:34 -0600 (MDT)

Just FYI,

The PTG server will be up and down a few times today, but each
time shouldn't be more than an hour at the most.  So if you post
something, or notice the web site unavailable, please assume
it is because I'm following up on the recent hardware service
and hopefully everything will be back to normal tomorrow.

(I know these messages I'm sending aren't very intersting, but
sometimes they prevent a storm of "testing" messages sent to the list.)

Thanks,

-andy