Shop Construction Update

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 21:03:30 -0700

Another looooong weekend building the new piano shop.  The roof is now =
complete and the skylights are ready to install.  We connected the =
electrical to the main panel yesterday.  It was really fun pulling three =
200 amp cables and a ground line through 150 feet of conduit, (in 105 =
degree heat).

I started the interior wiring today and made some pretty good progress.  =
There are about 40 outlets around the shop.  I guess maybe somewhere in =
there I could find a place to plug in the accu-tuner.  In the meantime =
someone is coming tomorrow to measure for the roll-up door, (where the =
pianaz come and go).

pictures coming soon!

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV