Woodworking question

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Mon, 02 Jun 2003 14:00:24 -0400

Thanks Ron! For the mathematically challenged, how do you go about=20
calculating that radii? Actually the sacrificial piece sounds like a good=20
plan but I'd still like to know how to calculate it anyway. For this=20
sacrificial piece, is it better if it is thicker and cut with kerfs in=20
order to make the bend?

Greg

P.S. it's a cut off beam