Woodworking question

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Mon, 02 Jun 2003 14:40:41 -0400

Ron,
         That sounds appropriate. I think that perhaps a compass will work=
=20
here. If I follow the first cut with the point and make a mark with the=20
pencil I should get the result I'm after, no? The first curve was made with=
=20
a thin piece of wood where I specified a beginning, middle, and ending=20
point and allowed the arc to develop on it's own. It just so happens to=20
mirror the effect on the opposite side of the bridge.

Greg