pictures on the list

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 13:29:05 +0200

Hello,

I like the feature that allows to see the pics out of the post, even
if I appreciate to have them inserted in the mail.
Some receive only plain text mails, and another point is that it
allows a real lecture of the digests avoiding the 15 pages of nebulous
signs that where there when pics or formatted post are inserted.

That is why I guess it ios good to have that feature used.
I don't understand really when is it applied, and when not.

Bests.

Isaac O

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et reparation de pianos.