Malmsjo Banana Grand

Tue, 03 Jun 2003 23:13:47 +0200

Cy Shuster wrote:

> Wow -- I'd love to see the hammer line on that one!  Do you have any
> action pictures or diagrams? Did the bridge location make a major
> improvement in the sound?  (Obviously, not enough to offset the
> complexity of the action, I suppose). --Cy Shuster--Rochester, MN

Pretty much everyone that has heard the piano comments on its wonderful
bass, but evidently the balance of the rest of the piano is somewhat
lacking. There were some pictures posted by Linda Strahle of Sweeden a
year or so back and I think there was one that showed the hammer line.

I'll poke around and see what I can come up with, or somebody else might
find some more on this.

Cheers
RicB

--