thanks Don, (cover your bottom)

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Wed, 04 Jun 2003 15:19:22 +0000

Don,

I just wanted to say thanks for the timely instructions on installing an
undercover for a Dammp-Chaser in a grand.  I just did my first undercover on
a mini- Wurli with no beams, so it was interesting from beginning to end.
Good guess on time, just a speck over 2 hrs.  With the staples in place,
there shouldn't be any callback issues.

The piano (newly rewhatevered, looks like it might have been a player)
developed a nasty nasal buzzing (bridge?) last winter that went away this
spring.  Our hope is that the D/C will keep things just where they are now.

Make sure you have SHARP scissors for trimming the fabric, mine weren't so
good.....

Ron Koval
Chicagoland