YC Growing Brackets

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Wed, 04 Jun 2003 14:01:03

Hi Terry,

How about a nice clear high res picture of the brackets?

At 02:04 PM 6/4/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>Yahoo! I think I finally have my first case of growing action brackets.
Quite a job getting that action out of the action cavity! What is the best
and definitive way to determine if it is the brackets? Action spread?

>It has all the symptoms - drop screws grinding into the pinblock, the long
axis of the hammer rail looking like one of Del's 5 meter radius ribs, lost
motion in keys in treble and bass, etc. But I suspect there might be a
definitive way to know for sure. Anyone?

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd.