YC Growing Brackets

Phil Bondi tito@philbondi.com
Wed, 04 Jun 2003 16:32:44 -0400

Sounds like all the symptoms..

Call Phil Glenn at YC - he'll supply the brackets.

Terry, I've replace for 4 different manufacturers, and all 4 won't pay for
more than a basic top-side regulation(let-off, drop, back check, after the
spread is correct). If there's the possibility that another unknowing tech
had his paws in the pudding, it could get messy and take longer than it
should.

I've done this job in 4.5 hrs from start to finish, knowing what the
manufacturers are willing to pay for.

Please understand that I am not complaining about their stance about how
much they are willing to pay. I agree there has to be a limit, seeing that
this problem is now over 10 years old. It's like the bad penny that won't go
away.

-Phil Bondi (Fl.)
phil@philbondi.com