Viennese Grand Action Regulation

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 09:58:20 EDT

In a message dated 6/4/03 11:16:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
pianobuilders@olynet.com writes:

> I'm sure the restorers among us won't approve but the last one we did got a
> new keyset and Renner action stack. The owner is thrilled with his "new"
> piano.

Del,

I figured this thread would get intertwined..._:-)

I thought about what it would cost to replace the stack.  Any ideas on that?
I'd like to have an idea, because I think the noisiness in the mechanism will
eventually bother the owner, and if replacing the old action with a more
efficient one is within her budget, I will suggest it as a possibility.  Offline
answers might be appropriate here.

Thanks,

Dave