Political OT

Thu, 05 Jun 2003 22:24:02 +0200

List

Been a while since any political or religious topics have surfaced here,
and I just have had this sneaking feeling that something is bound to
come up real soon now.... so I thought I would try and head if off
BEFORE who ever out there is pondering on whether or not they should hit
the send button or not does so....

So.. Here are some words of wisdom lest ye be dernest flayed into
temptation

     If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months  and 6 days you would have
     produced enough sound energy to heat up one cup of coffee.

Sobering isnt it ?

:)

Me

--