QRS Test & Alignment

Charles Lewis cjkjlewis@attbi.com
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 00:19:27 -0600

Hello,

I am newbie to the list.  Thanks to all for your useful information and
commentary that I have found here.  I have spent a considerable amount of
time browsing the archives and searching topics.

I have a question for any digital player gurus.  I am currently doing a
bench test on a ConcertMaster/QRS system, getting ready for install.  The
system is functioning perfectly, however when I am attempt to test the
alignment procedure on the system, the Test & Alignment box displays four
decimal points (only).  The display should read 02 after power-up.

It may possible that the Test & Alignment box has gone south ???

Any thoughts much appreciated.

Clewis
Pueblo, CO