Grammy weighers

Dave Smith dsmith941@comcast.net
Sun, 08 Jun 2003 12:33:03 -0400

Joe, 51g per my imprecise digital postal scale.  Hopefully someone has a more precise scale.

Dave Smith
SWFL
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Joe And Penny Goss
  To: Pianotech ; College and University Technicians
  Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2003 11:39 AM
  Subject: Grammy weighers

  Hi,
  Is there anyone who has "the level" , who also has a gram scale, that could weigh the level and give me the weight?
  BTW after a long wait the levels are back in finished form ready for work.
  Thanks to those on the list who have waited so patiently for delivery. Penny has mailers ready for sending Monday
  Joe Goss
  imatunr@srvinet.com
  www.mothergoosetools.com