giraffes?

antares@euronet.nl antares@euronet.nl
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 22:55:00 +0200

Oh Dio!

That stuff gives me heart burn (actually I have been treshing around
for hours after you gave me two glasses of that for saken stuff!, heart
burn till doomsday) although the taste is nice.
I much better like a good cognac.
Howsa that instead?

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: 102-0289_IMG.jpg