IBM Thinkpad T21 for sale

Glenn rockymtn@mesanetworks.net
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 20:44:36 -0600

Hi All.

I am selling my laptop.  I was toying with the idea of selling it
packaged with RCT.  I was thinking of upgrading to the palm version.  I
could keep RCT and pay the upgrade fee but it seems better to just sell
it all and start fresh.  However, if someone wants just the laptop, I
can sell that separate.  I will not sell RCT without the laptop so
please don't ask!

The laptop is a 1.5 year old IBM Thinkpad T21 - P3-800Mhz, 20GB, 128meg,
14.1 EXTRA high res 1400x1050 TFT ($200-$300 option - this is NOT a
1024x768 screen) CD/DVD reader and more.  Package price with RCT $1575.
RCT will be register able after you pay the transfer fee directly to
RCT.  I will include a release letter, if required.  It is the latest
Windows XP version.

Keep in mind when you are comparing this laptop to the junk CompUSA is
selling that IBM ThinkPad's carry a premium for their quality and
durability.  On top of that, you should consider that there is also a
premium price on the laptop because of the optional super hi res screen.
You cannot compare the quality and view-ability of a 1024 screen to my
1400.  I will never own a laptop with 1024 res again!  It is true that
you can buy an IBM T21 with 1024 res for about $700 but you won't find a
1400 model for anywhere near that price.  Check it out!

Please do not reply in pianotech.  Please email me privately.
rockymtn@mesanetworks.net

Thanks,

Glenn.