Bechstein grand screw driver

antares@euronet.nl antares@euronet.nl
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 19:21:16 +0200

Yes, there is a special kind of screw driver we call over here a
'vleugel schroevendraaier' (grand piano screw turner).
Turning those screws is a nasty and time consuming business and that is
one of the reasons why they changed the system.

Maybe you can get it where you live.
At least here in Holland we have them and of course you can get them in
the US.

Antares,
The Netherlands

see my website at : www.concertpianoservice.nl