a visitor in Holland from overseas.

antares@euronet.nl antares@euronet.nl
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 22:56:03 +0200

This evening I had an interesting visitor named Don Rose whom we all
know well from this list.
He was here with a friend and we had dinner at my house.
Now that was an interesting evening because I learned a lot about
Canada and about a tuner living 'out there'.
Man! Saskatchewan is big and far away! It is hard to fathom those
distances. It is like visiting a friend who lives 'next door' in Russia
or something like that.
Anyway, it shows that this list is not only an interesting forum for
piano related stuff, but also a place where we make friends.

friendly greetings
to y'all

Antares,
The Netherlands