Schaff/APSCO

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 07:35:36 -0600

Allan, Not quite a monopoly <G>       =20
Joe Goss
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Alan=20
  To: 'Pianotech'=20
  Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 10:52 PM
  Subject: RE: Schaff/APSCO

  Aaaaarrrrgh. I just threw away my APSCO catalog!=20

  =20

  Also, I'll bet it won't be "several years" before the price list is =
updated.

  =20

  Oh, well, let's be fair: Schaff has been good for us and to us. They =
may have a near monopoly but I feel they try hard to give good service.

  =20

  Alan R. Barnard

  Salem, MO

  =20