Kimball Double Brass Flange Repair

Gordon Holley gholley@hi-techhousing.com
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 16:46:46 -0500

Hello Patrick.  Thanks for the comments and advice for future study.
No, I was not aware of the Journal articles, especially dating back
to 1982 and 1985.  However, if you do have these and could get copies
made of those pages I would be most appreciative and would repay the
postage to get them.
On the Journal article suggestion.  Joe Garrett said to me that he
hoped that Jeannie Grassi reads my post and considers it for an
article in the Journal.  I didn't take any photos on this repair,
although I thought about it as I was well under way.  I just wanted
to get it accomplished and returned to the owner.
Again thanks for your condtibution.
Regrds, Gordon Holley