Need info for a customer, please help

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 02:26:23 EDT

Greg,

I haven't seen a 7 footer, but I'm somewhat familiar with Shultz-Pollman
pianos.  They are well made, and quite attractive, but I seriously doubt that you
could find one for the price your friend is willing to spend.  Wholesale is
more than 15k.

I think your best bet would be something used.  My neighbor just bought a
Baldwin SF 10 for 8 k,and it is only 18 years old, an in great condition.  There
are great deals out there, if one has the time and patience to wait for them.

Dave Stahl