Key Leads and Inertia

Sat, 14 Jun 2003 12:59:19 +0200

Phil, Stephen...

I was thinking of this key mass inertia thingy we (Phil and I) seem to be stumped
with. Since we cant spend the time to measure mass at 300 point on the key, and take a
summed  Mpoints x rkey2 for the Inertia of the key.... why cant we take say 5
measurements on either side of the fulcrum, figure the percent of change in weight,
and infer from that a useable picture of the mass distribution in the key ?

If that worked, then you could veiw the action weight as a point mass along with the
leads. Still a good ways from ideal, but perhaps a useable step forward ?

JAT

RicB

--
Richard Brekne