Virus from Tech?

stars stars@teleport.com
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 08:26:46 -0700

Hi Guys,

I'm getting a virus alert from an email that seems to be coming to
me from a Mr. Goodale, in Las Vegas, NV. I'm including the raw
headers to the message in case it provides any clues to its origins.
My concern is that someone has gathered email addresses from
this list and is using them to spam viruses, or, that Mr. Goodale has
a virus auto-sending to recipients in his email box. It did not come
to me through the digest, which is how I receive this list mail -
something seems fishy about it all. Luckily, my antivirus program
scrubbed it but I thought I'd forward it here in case it makes sense
to anyone else.

Dorie
***********************************
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 23:50:17 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Robert Goodale" <rrg@accesscomm.ca>
Subject:  Re: Pinblocks - Good & Bad

------------5GASYO90R6C1N7

I am replacing a Yamaha block as we speak on a C-7 university
piano.  It is
precisely as you describe, three thick layers of maple sandwiched
with what
appears to be several layers of thinly sliced beech on the top and
bottom.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV

> My understanding is that this is similar to what Yamaha is using.  I have
to confess that I've never seen a Yamaha pinblock as > I've never
disassembled a Yamaha piano.  Would anyone with more Yamaha
experie

------------5GASYO90R6C1N7
- 1.txt"

VGhpcyBmaWxlOiAicm9ib3R2c3NhbnRhLmpwZy5zY3IiIHdhcyBpb
mZlY3RlZCB3aXRoIHRo
ZTogIlczMi5CdWdiZWFyLkJAbW0iIHZpcnVzLg0KDQpUaGUgZml
sZSB3YXMgcXVhcmFudGlu
ZWQgYnkgTm9ydG9uIEFudGlWaXJ1cy4gRnJpZGF5LCBKdW5lI
DEzLCAyMDAzICAyMjo0Mw0K
------------5GASYO90R6C1N7--