Cheching for viruses

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 08:35:59 -0700

An excellent idea!  I've just added Mr. 000.  to my address book.  His =
e-mail is 000@nowhere.none.  (He has very few friends and needs to get a =
life).

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Greg Newell=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  If you were to add an dummy entry in your address book that shows up =
alpha numerically first ... like !!!0 or something like it for the name, =
the delivery to everyone in your address book would fail. You would then =
probably see some sort of pop up failure notice and delete the sending =
of the whole job and also thereby notifying you that you have picked up =
something.