Charles Walter verticals/thanks

BobDavis88@aol.com BobDavis88@aol.com
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 12:57:45 EDT

My sincere thanks to those who responded to my request for information about
the Charles Walter verticals, both on-list and privately. Special thanks to
Jim Coleman, Sr., for taking the time for an extensive note with some background
on the design. I have passed on the gist of the your notes to my customer,
and it will be very helpful.

One thing that showed up in several of the messages caught my attention, and
that was the mention of the attitude of the company. Words like "sincere,"
"hardworking," and "integrity" appeared. I don't doubt the integrity of Kawai,
Yamaha, Steinway, et al., and that in itself is admirable in large corporations,
but it is especially nice to see it shine through as a feature worthy of
mention, and support, in a small, personal business. It must be at the top of
their priority list, and I like that. I guess I want to see the good guys win.

Thanks again,
Bob Davis