rescaling software

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 14:45:00 -0300

Hi Greg,
I haven't used mine in a while, so I am too rusty, to be able to help you
directly.
However, I do remember, that when I first tried mine, I phoned Tremaine, and
he led me through, step by step. So I would suggest you give him a call.
Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg Newell" <gnewell@ameritech.net>
To: "pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>; <MPT@philbondi.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2003 2:40 PM
Subject: rescaling software

Greetings and halluci... er .. ah ... I mean salutations! I am currently
trying to make a copy of PScale remember all of the numbers I entered in
order to compute a new scale for a Lester 80 I'm working on. For some
unknown reason I'll enter all the numbers and exit that screen and then
when I go to a different screen all the numbers are replaced with "59". I
downloaded this DOS version and had hopes of it working well enough to
plunk down some dollars and buy it. So far it does not! Does anyone know
how I can make this work? Would you mind sharing with me your favorite
re-scale program? Is this all easier to do in a spread sheet with
calculations plugged in? Help!!!

Greg Newell
Greg's piano Forté
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net