Steinway heavy touch

Mon, 16 Jun 2003 07:45:03 -0700

Though I don't have a medical degree either, I can tell you that I do have
several pianists with repetitive stress type injuries, carpal tunnel and
the like.  All of them have stated that heavy actions exacerbate the
problem and I have modified the touch weight on their pianos to reduce the
weight accordingly.

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net