SF Bay Area Piano Broker

Patrick C.Poulson pcpoulso@pacbell.net
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 12:23:14 -0700

Hello all, and particularly to those in the SF-Bay area: A client of mine
has been talking to a piano broker over there who has a1915 Steinway O in
original condition for sale, at $18,500. The dealer is a woman by the name
of Susan Gilmer. She claims it is in excellent condition, but will need
hammers soon. (At least!) Anyone familiar with this person and her
reputation? My customer would have a three hour drive to inspect the piano,
so we are trying to arm ourselves with any available information. Thanks,
Patrick C. Poulson
Registered Piano Technician
Piano Technicians Guild