Steinway heavy touch

Mon, 16 Jun 2003 22:04:19 +0200

"David M. Porritt" wrote:

> Wow!  I'll bet you could have saved the careers of the people I
> referred to earlier.  They of course had had medical and physical
> therapist advice before they gave up their dreams.

Considering the medical documentation and advice that actually is
available and published... I find this rather difficult to believe.

> If only they had consulted with you.

This, however, I have come to expect from you. I ask you a straight
question, raise serious points, politely and well documented, and I get
....er... this... back.

> Dave

You want to advise RSI afflicteds that their problems will be solved by
loweing touchweight,.. Go for it.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.