Pitch raise

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 22:45:22 +0200

I charge because PR is more tiring simply (I don't mean a 2 pass tuning but
a real PR to begin with).Nowadays, I do my best on the first visit, but
another is planned in a few weeks/months, depending of the piano.

If I simply do a fast PR and correct a few unisons till the next tuning is
due, I charge for a tuning and even less.

Greetings

Isaac OLEG

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et reparation de pianos.