Bolduc Block - Bit Size - Torque

Thu, 19 Jun 2003 19:49:58 +0200

Thanks Bob.

Your reply prompts another question I'd like to get your reponse to. You
say you drill out of piano.  How is it you insure that the pin holes are
exactomundo - right on the button-no bones about it - perfectly in the
right spots each and every time. I can see an open face block being a
bit more forgiving here, a non bushed webbed plate a bit less, and a
bushed plate most demanding.

Thanks

RicB

--