individual hitch pins

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 15:47:49 -0400

Richard,
         It's all in how you drill the hole. It's not too bad to get the=20
screw in if you drill the proper sized hole in the first place. I also use=
=20
beeswax to aid in driving it in. I first learned this trick in general=20
woodworking but had trouble finding beeswax. Someone then told me to buy a=
=20
wax toilet bowl ring and drag the screw over that before installing it.=20
Then I was all set.

Greg