Kemble Grand -- YES

Thu, 19 Jun 2003 20:08:17 -0700

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Z! Reinhardt=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: June 19, 2003 4:50 PM
  Subject: Kemble Grand -- YES

  For those of you who are interested, Kemble (England) DOES make a =
grand piano now.  I walked past one recently in a showroom here in metro =
Detroit, but didn't have time to take it apart or determine its specs.  =
It looks about 5'8" and sounds like a warmer version of a Yamaha C2 =
fresh from the crate.  I have a feeling this could be a real sweetheart =
piano after a good conscientious prep ...!

  Z! Reinhardt  RPT

I'll bet it looks like one, too.

Del