individual hitch pins

David M. Porritt dm.porritt@verizon.net
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 12:23:05 -0500

While you can "look away" from a bright light, you can't "listen
away" from a loud sound.  Yet, I think some of these people have kind
of learned to "listen away" as they seem detached somehow from the
sound they are making.  Yes, the worst one I had here was doing all
this in a small practice room with an "M".  An "L" would really crowd
the room.

dave

On 6/20/2003 at 12:08 PM Conrad Hoffsommer wrote:

>At 11:46 6/20/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>>One of our string breakers breaks more when the hammers are softer.
>>He wants that sfffffz to sound sfffffffffffz and if the hammers are
>>soft you just have to hit it harder!
>>
>>dave
>

>1. Have you suggested new batteries in his hearing aid?
>;-}
>
>2. How about putting him a smaller room?  Some of the practice rooms
we
>have here aren't much bigger than the piano. The volumne is the same

>everywhere in the room - including INSIDE the piano...
>

>Conrad Hoffsommer, Decorah, IA
>
>If nobody knows the troubles you've seen, then you don't live in a
small
>town.

**************** END MESSAGE FROM  Conrad Hoffsommer
David M. Porritt