SAT III for sale

Todd Mapes PremedMapes@worldnet.att.net
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 09:02:58 -0500

List,

It has been quite awhile since I posted to the listserv.  About eighteen =
months ago, I decided to quit the piano technician business and go back =
to school in pursuit of a degree in medicine.  Some of you may remember =
that I was living and working in Fort Smith, AR, but I have now moved to =
Omaha, NE.  I am attending Creighton University as a post-baccalaureate, =
premedical student.  I hope to go on to Creighton's medical school and =
then hope to remain in Omaha for residency and ultimately set up my =
practice here.  Anybody know of a good tuner in Omaha?  I will be =
contacting Sandy for names of PTG members here.

Anyway, my point is that I really can't use my SAT III anymore and I am =
interested in selling it.  I have not been paying attention to the =
market for used SAT's so this is your chance to rob me blind!  (Just =
kidding).  If anyone has suggestions for a fair price, I'd appreciate =
it.  You may respond privately so as not to clog up the listserv.  The =
SAT III is in mint condition and comes with a foot switch (which I =
retained from my previous SAT I).  Also, if anyone is interested in =
purchasing the ETD or knows of a colleague who is interested, please =
pass on my email address and phone number - 402-896-3231.

I will miss you all in Dallas this year.  The conventions were always =
the highlight of my year.

Todd L. Mapes
former PTG member
Omaha, NE