Charles Walter verticals

Harriet Lipman hallie58@yahoo.com
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 17:56:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I apologize for intruding on your conversation with a
question.  I have a customer with a Charles Walter
verticle (a fairly new one, maybe five years old) with
constant repetition problems.  I mean, the repetition
is VERY sluggish.  At one time I suspected a humidity
problem, but having eased the keys and installed a
climate control system, I now suspect that the problem
is the jacks.  When I asked CRW for suggestions, they
said that something had probably happened in
transportation.  I need to return to the customer, and
check the jack response.  Have you heard of this
situation with Charles Walter pianos before?  The
piano is on Long Island.

thanks,

Harriet

--- Catherine Emily Grattan