New Pins in New Pin Block/Ron Nossman

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 10:28:33 -0700

Ron,
You said: "......Secret handshake, legendary PDF." Correct me if I'm wrong,
but are you implying that PDF is not obtainable? I'm currently testing a
"Phenolic Resin", aquired from a local Paint Manufacturer. I smells like it,
looks like it and seems to act like what I used to get from Trefz, years
ago. a bit more testing in in order, but I think I've found a Source! If it
tests out o.k., I'll let y'all know and will have it available for
distribution. (Unless I have to buy a 55 gal drum of the stuff!)
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)