Schaff Piano, Dave Johnson

Phil Glenn Phil@yca.tzo.com
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 11:17:39 -0700

I was very sorry to hear of Dave's passing. He was a staunch supporter of our industry.
Dave always wore a smile and made me feel glad to know him. He will be missed.

Phil B. Glenn, RPT
National Service Manager
Young Chang Acoustic Pianos
(800) 874-2880 x110

Begin forwarded message: > From: ptg <sandyroady@sbcglobal.net <mailto:sandyroady@sbcglobal.net>> > Reply-To: sandy@ptg.org <mailto:sandy@ptg.org>, board@ptg.org <mailto:board@ptg.org> > > I just received a call from Rob Johnson at Schaff Piano. > > Dave Johnson had a heart attack yesterday on the tennis court and > passed > away. > > I am waiting to hear back from Rob regarding the arrangements.