Virtual Capstan

Mon, 23 Jun 2003 21:27:02 +0200

Ron Nossaman wrote:

> >>There are other ways?
> >
> >.....among practitioner of the Voodoo religion, there are certain
> >superstitions.......
>
> Those are exactly the guys I want nothing to do with. I'll go with
> simpleminded practical mechanics every time.
>
> Ron N

Too late... we have all three necessarry items from you now :)  Three
strands of your hair, Three thrown away toothpicks, and Three pairs of
old socks.... If you notice yourself not being able to quite get your
feet on the ground in the near future.... its because... YOU CANT !!!!
MuHAHHHAAAHAHAHAHAAHHAAA !!!