OT Virus

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 08:19:31 -0400

Ernie and list,
         I should have gone to the URL and read the page before I submitted=
=20
the last post. It seems that except for the oldest types of virus this is=20
likened to an internet hoax. I am properly red faced about it. Disregard=20
the bogus address book entry and update and run the anti virus software and=
=20
get and use a firewall is the best recommendation.

best to all,

Greg Newell

P.S. Thanks for setting us all straight Ernie!