Restringing/Loopers/Ron N.

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 10:46:36 -0700

Ron,
I'll try to scan the original and the finished product. There are two points
that the supply house "Rip offs" screwed up: 1. The configuration of the
"hook" 2. The friction adjustment mechanism. Since, those two things are the
essence of the "looper", in the first place, the supply house ones don't
work worth a damn! :-( I'll see if I can post the pics to the Archives.
(Hopefully my dufusness won't rear it's ugly head.<G>
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)