Looper - Production Model

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 08:24:10 -0700

Well, my dufuseness struck again...I sent the first scans to the wrong
site!
Yikes! Here is the Production Model, that we supplied, originally. In
the
scan, there are two "cranks"/"hooks". The middle one is the one I
prefer,
but the other one will work, it's just a bit more difficult to work
with.
The other problem with the "Rip Off", is that the friction mechanism is
not
right. Those parts need to be made out of extremely HARD steel. And,
the Set
Lever needs to be case hardened so that the face doesn't deform and
wear out
rapidly. If the Set Lever is too soft, the thing will distort the
threads
and then you've got a real mess.
Hope this clarifies the problems.
I'll resend the scan of the Prototype.