argh!

Thu, 26 Jun 2003 06:23:40 -0700

Well, I was being a bit tongue in cheek.  Sometimes you are just stuck and
the best is response is characterized by the subject line (argh!).

I'm fortunate in that the Bay Area doesn't have those kind of humidity
swings, though it is likely to hit 100F in the city today, rather unusual.

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net

----- Original Message -----
From: Richard Brekne
To: Pianotech;davidlovepianos@earthlink.net
Sent: 6/26/2003 3:24:09 AM
Subject: Re: argh!

David Love wrote:
You're in luck Mr. Minister, my fee to come and repair a string happens to
include a tuning.  Similarly, my fee for a tuning includes replacing a
broken string (treble, anyway).
David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net

Grin... how do you present this to them David... hehe... I mean do you
say...
"And you get a FREE tuning as part of the job !!! "
or do you say
"My fee includes a tuning charge so you might as well let me tune it"
or just how do you handle this.. ?... especially if, on that rare occasion,
the string breaks the day after you just tuned the thing ?
Cheers...
RicB
How's a your summer treating you btw ??

--