Oh, that's where I left it...

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 22:36:56 +0200

Yes but you did not forget your tuning hammer on the pin of a grand !
made an interesting sound when they closed the lid for the first
soundchecks kind of the tremolo handle on an electric guitar.

Afterthat the show went fine as usual .

Indeed I was disturbed because they stopped the lights and I had to
run out of there ...

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et réparation de pianos.

PianoTech