Oh, that's where I left it...

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 22:59:49 +0200

Gold coins in a red cloth pouch, I was ready to congratulate the
customer for having some anti-moths product in the piano, but he was
yet as red as the pouch, so I give it to him finally (but I believe
the laws of the ocean say that if you find a treasure in a wreck it is
yours).

Find 2 voicing tools, a Renner one and a Yamaha one , each from master
techs, so if you begin to loose your tools in the pianos that is a
good sign, but don't do it deliberately of course.

I gave back the voicing tool and had a private lesson !

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et reparation de pianos.

PianoTech
17 rue de Choisy