Oh, that's where I left it...

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 18:24:25 -0300

Hi List,
I am obviously a member of this group.
I found my square grand adapter tip, a year later when I got talked into tuning it again. It was on the last pin, where I had left it.
I have never found my Starrett centre and tuning pin gauge that I left somewhere, the Schaff one just doesn't even approach it for accuracy.
Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tompiano@aol.com
  To: pianotech@ptg.org
  Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 2:32 PM
  Subject: Oh, that's where I left it...

  Hi All,
  This morning a tuned a piano which I had tuned several years ago. Not much to report on the piano...but my beautiful Renner voicing tool which seem to have walked out of my tool case some time ago, was staring right at me from the inside of the piano.
  I'm a self-confessed member of the involuntarily tool donation/contribution group, a special selected group of mid-40ish tuners who have a nasty habit of leaving their best tools at customer's homes.
  Tom Servinsky, RPT